NB: I received The Red King as an Advance Review Copy
- Holiday, an out of work actor who has a liking for alcohol and tobacco.
- Frank, a Vietnam Vet and Holiday’s Neighbor
- Ash, a woman with more on her mind than guns and survival
- The (now) undead population of Los Angeles
- Other shadowy figures involved with global conspiracies
The Vague Description
First off, I would just like to say that I am not a fan of anything ‘Zombie’ related. But Nick Cole’s writing style and voice makes this book a must read for me.
I want to read the next book in the series Now to see what happens to Holiday and the rest of the group of survivors.
This book gives me the ‘Dusk ‘til Dawn’ feeling – where you think the story is leading you in one direction, before switching gears and taking a sudden turn through ‘What the?’ junction and finishing in ‘Wowville’
Being a binge drinking loner on a bender can have some advantages when the Zombie Apocalypse hits.
I wish I could write like Nick Cole. I love his writing style and descriptions. And anyone who puts gum trees (eucalyptus trees) in their landscapes is great with me 🙂
Get The Red King Here!